Qualtrics is getting a make-over!
You can test drive the new Qualtrics Insight Platform user interface by logging in to your Qualtrics account and clicking on the pop-up box or by clicking on your name in the top right corner of the screen and choosing Experience the Qualtrics Insight Platform. To return to the current user interface, click on the person icon in the right corner and choose Leave the
Qualtrics Insight Platform.
OSU will transition to the new user interface in the spring.
Curious to learn more? Check out the help guides and video tutorials at http://support.qualtrics.com/explore-the-new-qualtrics/. The OSU Qualtrics User Group will be hosting some brown-bags to highlight some of the new features and changes. Keep an eye on this space and OSU Today for details.
OSU provides a campus-wide license for the Qualtrics survey system that is available to all faculty, staff and students. Qualtrics is an industry leading web-based survey system that offers a robust capability for building and distributing surveys and supports sophisticated data analysis tools. Features include:
- Wizards with point and click interface to help build surveys
- Library of surveys and questions to customize
- Powerful survey mailer to track, remind and thank respondents
- Pipe text and embed data
- Triggers, quotas, quizzing
- Branching and logics
- Integrated graphics and statistical tools and ability to export data into Excel, SPSS, PDF, PowerPoint or Word
- Collaborate and share surveys among users
How to Login
OSU Qualtrics has been enabled with Single Sign-On capability. To log into the OSU Qualtrics system, simply click on the "Qualtrics Login" button above to create a new account or login to your existing account. By default, Qualtrics will use the OSU username and password you logged into your computer with if it's a Windows PC. If you are prompted to enter a username and password, please use your primary domain login and password. You may have to type your domain followed by a backslash and then your username (e.g. ONID\beaverosu, CN\john.beaver, FSMAIL\marybeaver, etc.).
- OSU Employees: If you're unsure of your domain login and password or have problems logging in, please contact your DCA.
- OSU Students: If you're unsure of your domain login and password or have problems logging in, please contact the OSU Computer Helpdesk.
Please be aware that you will need to use this same login and password every time you log into Qualtrics in order to access your surveys.
OSU units contributing to the campus-wide license
- Business Affairs
- Business Services
- Business Solutions Group
- Central Web Services
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Forestry
- College of Public Health and Human Sciences
- Food Innovation Center
- Office of Human Resources
- OSU Extension Service
- OSU Libraries
- Team Oregon
- Technology Resource Fund